The holidays bring out the best (and sometimes the worst) of the season.
r.o.i. Design would like to share with you some of our “Do’s and Don’ts of Decorating Tips” for the work place.
- Make your decorations fit your brand. Use the holiday to tell folks about who you are as a company.
- Bring in live plants and foliage!
- Decorate with holiday lights, within reason!
- Show the spirit of the season for a couple of weeks (unless you are a retail store, of course, where you have to sport decorations for six weeks!)
- Wrap anything but gifts with wrapping paper!
- Feature creepy dolls and animals.
- Create a clutter that keeps work from happening.
- Display anything that might alienate an employee or a customer.
Designing for the holidays is a great way to share with others your particular tastes and views. Have fun and enjoy the season!