r.o.i. Design continues its commitment to product knowledge excellence for their hospitality, multi-family and senior care customers.
We attended the BITAC Purchasing & Design EAST conference this July at Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN and made contacts that will create value for our customers as well as expand our customer base.
The Buyer Interactive Trade Alliance & Conference brings buyers and suppliers together to learn more about each other’s needs and offerings in an environment conducive to building long-lasting and strong relationships in a short amount of time. Attendees meet face-to-face with industry professionals of their choosing for an exchange of information and ideas in a highly productive two days. Stimulating educational forums and exciting activities are planned to enlighten and get people communicating on a more personable level.
While there were over 125 vendor attendees, we were able to sit down with maybe 50 of them who represented more than 20 companies. We were happy to see some of current vendors there, Mity-Lite (banquet and restaurant furniture), Wolf Gordon (fabrics and wall covering), Klem (casegoods), Kimball Hospitality (casegoods and upholstery). But we were also pleased to meet key people from other companies.
- Down, Inc: a Michigan manufacturer of quality down pillows and coverlets. This company is an innovative extension of a large duck farm company.
- Mincey Marble Manufacturing: a Georgia manufacturer of cast marble bath products. They are manufacturing shower wall panels that convincingly mimic tile that eliminates the maintenance of grout without compromising on design.
- Bartech: an International company that has created mini-bars that automatically recognize when products are consumed. And they have developed the refrigerator that is one part mini-bar and one part guest useable fridge.
- Nichiha, Inc: a Japanese company that manufactures concrete tiles for building exteriors, new or remodels. More affordable than metal panels with integral installation hardware.
- American Leather: a Texas manufacturer who has developed the “Comfort Sleeper”, a very comfortable sofa bed that takes up less room without sacrificing size, without using uncomfortable bars or springs and guarantees no sagging.
r.o.i. Design looks forward to customer requests for product research that fills their property needs.