Mary Jane’s background including 27 years of interior design experience and ten years of hands-on project management solidly equips her to manage all phases of hospitality and contract projects from start-up to final stages. By leveraging this knowledge, she is consistently able to skillfully guide customers through projects providing measured return on investment.
Design Executive, r.o.i. Design, 1993 to present
- Development of new and existing customers.
- Determine project goals and objectives. Establish and maintain project timetables and deadlines. Prepare and present project status reports.
- Provide owners and facility managers with solutions and creativity to accomplish stated objectives.
- Utilize communication skills to determine project scope, lifestyles, color schemes and budgetary constraints.
- Design, prepare layouts, cost estimation, sourcing, signage development, furniture, finish, and lighting selections.
- Analyze programming, design, space planning, furniture layouts, signage and finish specifications, graphics, budget analysis, scheduling, purchasing, presentations and trade shows.
- Administrate all aspects of projects from conception through completion including: developing design themes, proposing furnishings, finishes, budgeting and presentation, develop standard product programs for purchasing, and create and maintain a library of documentation.
- Produce color boards and documents identifying specific design ideas in a professional.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of a large interior design resource library.